Art Show Entry Criteria
Rules . . .
- Entries must be original and created by
the artist. Artwork should be current (no more than two years old).
- Limit of two entries per person.
- Artists name must appear on the back of
- The Fulton County Arts Council has the right
to reject any piece of work deemed unacceptable.
- All entries shall be framed and ready to
hang with a proper wire hanger using screw eyes at least 3/16 inch or larger.
The wire hanger should reach no higher than three inches from the top of
- Entry size, including frame, shall be not
smaller than 8 x 10 inches and shall not exceed 36 inches in length or width.
- No late entries shall be accepted.
- Shows are open to Youth, Student/Amateur,
Semi-Professional, and Professional artists.
- The Fulton County Board of Directors will
determine the number of awards based on the number of entries in each category.
- A fee of $3 per entry will be charged to
Categories . . .
- Youth . . . Children aged 12 and
- Student/Amateur . . . A beginner
or hobbyist (Age 13 and older). Exhibits for fun and not for sale.
- Semi-Professional . . . Works have
been accepted in a juried show. Work is of professional quality but does
not participate in art or related fields on a regular basis.
- Professional . . . Artist who holds
a degree in an art related field and may teach in an art related field.
Work is of professional quality and has been entered in the professional
Awards . . .
- Three places are awarded with 9 entries or more.
- Two places will be awarded for 6 to 8 entries.
- One place will be awarded for 3 to 5 entries.
- Awards consist of ribbons accompanied by
cash prizes of $25, $15, and $5 per entry category.
Click here to
open and print a copy of the Fulton County Arts Council Art Show Criteria
and Entry Form. (Adobe pdf file format)
Fulton County Arts Council
-- P.O. Box 254 -- Canton, IL. 61520
Fulton County Arts Council 2006
This site is hosted by the
Illinois State Museum.